Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM smartphone was launched in January 2016.
- 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 518 pixels per inch.
Dual SIM is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
- 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded
- 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
runs Android 5.1.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery.
- It measures 153.20 x 76.10 x 7.60 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 171.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40
- Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
You may also like :