Fun facts with interesting questions
Fun Facts with logical questions:
*When you have nothing better to do*
*Just try answers for these*
1. If poison expires; is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is "Unplanned"?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe Oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims"
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a Horse and only the rich had Cars. Today everyone has Cars and only the rich own Horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
*Still have time for fun..?*
*Let's try this*
Six Great Confusions
Which are still unresolved
1. At a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?
2. If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
3. Why is there a 'D' in fridge,
but not in refrigerator?
*Well Try this now*
Vagaries of English Language! Enjoy.!!!
•Wonder why the word "Funeral" starts with FUN?
•Why isn't a Fireman called a Water-man?
•How come Lipstick doesn't do what it says?
•If money doesn't grow on trees, how come Banks have Branches?
•If a Vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a Humanitarian eat?
•How do you get off a non-stop Flight?
•Why are goods sent by *Ship* called CARGO, and those sent by *Truck* SHIPMENT?
•Why do we put cups in the "Dishwasher" and the dishes in the "Cupboard"?
•Why do doctors "Practice" medicine? Are they having practice at the cost of the patients?
•Why is it called "Rush Hour" when traffic moves at its slowest then?
•How come Noses run and Feet smell?
•Why do they call it a TV 'set' when there is only one?
•What are you vacating when you go on a "Vacation"?
We can never find the answers
You may also like :