पुण्यात एका बागेत लिहीलं होतं
झाडावर प्रेम करा, झाडाखाली नको.
तिथंच खाली कोणीतरी पुणेरी उत्तर लिहिले ...
हो, पण आमच्या हिला झाडावर🌳 चढता येत नाही. 😂😛😝
1.If you throw a stone randomly in Pune, chances are, it will hit a dog or a software engineer. While the dog may or may not have a strap (a.k.a. leash) around his neck, the software engineer will definitely have one.
2.In India we drive on the left of the road.
In Pune, we drive on what is left of the road
Official language(s)C++, java, perl, python
4. Q: What is the easiest way of causing traffic accidents in Pune?
A: Follow the traffic rules.
5. "A guy who is house hunting in pune. Meets
old lady who is potential landlord. The conversation goes thus:
Old lady: Where do you work, son?
Guy : I work in Infosys.
Old lady: Oh, that bus company! Sorry, we rent
only to good IT people.
It would appear that Infosys operates more buses than PMC in Pune"
6. PUNE, where PG(Paying Guest) is the first business and IT, the second.
7. When someone says it is raining in Pune, be sure to ask them which area,
which main and which road.
8. If Puneri stops at a traffic light, others behind him stop too because The others conclude that he has spotted a policeman that they themselves have not.
9. Pune is the only city where distance is measured in units of time.
10. Auto rickhsaw driver, grocery seller and common shop keeper thinks that you earn at least 1 lakh per month if you are in IT sector.
11. Out of every 100 software engineers in Pune, 90 are utterly frustrated and rest
have a girlfriend/boyfriend.
12. Bus drivers use brakes instead of the horns.
13. I quote : "Pune: The City where more
people know Language C than Hindi".
14. Universal answer in Pune is "pudhe chala"
15. The Pune airport is so far as if it actually lies in Gujarat .