paneer butter masala recipe_how to make paneer butter masala recipe
In Indian Dishes the dish which is very well known is Paneer Butter Masala. Today we will see how to make paneer butter masala. For this recipie you will require following things :
1. 340 Grams of Paneer, that is Indian style cottage chees cut in small cubes.
2. Two Table Spoones of Butter.
3. One Table Spoon of Ginger and Garlic paste.
4. One small cup of onion paste.
5. Red Chille powder two tea spoon.
6. Turmeric one tea spoon.
7. One tea spoon of roasted and grinded cumin and corriender seeds.
8. Two Cups of Tomato paste.
9. Half Cup of water.
10. Two tea spoon of Sugar.
11. Kasuri methi.
12. Salt as per required taste.
Steps to prepare Paneer Masala :
1. At Two Table Spoones of Butter to pan and let the butter melt.
2. Once butter is melt add One Table Spoon of Ginger and Garlic paste.
3. Steer it for a minute then add One small cup of onion paste.
4. Now add salt as per taste,
Red Chille powder two tea spoon. Turmeric one tea spoon, One tea spoon of roasted and grinded cumin and corriender seeds let it cook for 7 to 8 minute and keep steering in between.
5. Now add two cups of tamato paste steer it for 1 min and add 1 small cup of milk gradually while steering,
6. If required add amont of water required if you want thin gravy..
7. Then add panner cube, two tea spoon of sugar and 1 tea spoon of kasuri methi and steer it for two minutes and your Paneer Butter Masala is Ready to serve.
You may also like :