A Jobless man applied for the Job
of "Office boy" at Microsoft
The HR Interviewed him then
watched him cleaning the floor as
"You are employed" He said. "Give
me your E-mail Address and I'll
send you the forms to fill in as well
as when you may start
The Man replied "But I don't have
computer, neither an Email."
"I'm Sorry", said the HR Manager,
"If you don't have an Email, that
means you don't exist. and who
doesn't exist, cannot have the Job."
The man left with no hope at all. He
didn't know what to do with only $
10 in his pocket.
He then decided to go to the
supermarket and buy a 10 kg
He then sold the tomatoes in a
door to door round.
In less than two hours, He
succeeded to double his capital. He
repeated the operation three times
and returned home with $ 60
The man realized that he can
survive this way, and started to go
everyday earlier and return late.
Thus his money doubled or tripled
Shortly, He brought a cart, then a
truck, then he had his own fleet of
5 years later, this man is one of the
biggest food retailers in the US.
He started to plan his family future,
and decided to have a life
insurance. He called an insurance
broker, and chose a protection
When the conversation was
concluded, the broker asked him
his email. The man replied "I don't
have an email"
The broker answered
curiously,"You don't have an email,
and yet have succeeded to build an
empire. Can you imagine what you
could have been if you had an
The man thought for a while and
replied,"Yes, I'd be an office boy at
Moral of the story :
is not the solution to your Life
2) If you don't have internet/Email/
Bbm/whatsapp, and work hard,
you can be Millionaire
3) If you received this Message by
probably already an office boy/Girl,
and not any close to being a
P.S - I'm closing my Facebook and
going to sell tomatoes
PAKISTANI DISCRETE MATHS QUESTION PAPER ============================================================================================== i) Students found copying will be shot on the spot.
ii)Any student coming late after 10 minutes after the exam starts will be forced to join Al Qayda group
iii)Ak 47 -s and Grenades are not allowed in the exam hall.Students may keep their daggers,Revolvers and pack of anthrax bombs only for self defense.
============================================================================================== Exam Time 3 hours Full Marks 100
All questions are compulsory.
1. Abdul was sent to jail for murder. He has 7 wifes in his house. Abdul distributed Money to his wives in such a proportion that the youngest and most recent wife receives maximum and oldest wife gets minimum, and each wife gets double of her former competitor. Abdul has 1700 Rupaye left in his house. Abdul's oldest wife needs atleast 25 rupaye per month. Find out the time when Abdul will have to break Jail to come out and earn money so that his wives do not starve.
2. Karim is a Drug seller. Prices per gram of Marihuana, hasis, haroine and LHD s are 50, 60,70,80 Rupaye respectively. Karim offers a discount of Rupaye 20 for his buyers who buys more than 50 grams of drug. If Rahim , a buyer gets Rupaye 37 discount find out the grams of LHD he bought.
3. Imran tampers the ball thrice per over. He deforms the ball .02% of its original shape each time . Find the percentage deformation the ball due to tampering in a one day series against India in which Imran bowled 9.3 overs.
4. Mohammed has a Company named Al Qayada Kidnapping & Murder Private Limited. He has to threat 10 people per day over Telephone. 40% of the people he threats are cinema stars in Mumbai, 30% are Businessman in Delhi, 20% are Cricket Players in Madras and 10% are shopkeepres in Calcutta . IF isd charges are rupaye 15, 25, 40, 50 per minute from Mohammed's city Islamabad to Bombay, Delhi, Calcutta and Madras respectively and he gets a Telephone bill of 10,230 Rupaya in a month Find out The No of Cinema stars in Mumbai , threatened in that particular month.
5. A terrorist group has to provide one Ak 47.one AK 49,one Rocket Launcher, 50 Grenades and one pack of RDX to its Ron roots for training .One AK 47 costs 100$; One Ak 49 costs 150 $ ,A Bazuka rocket Launcher costs 250 $ , grenade is 3 $ each , a pack of Rdx Bomb attached with remote Control is 500 $. The terrorist group admitts 2000 new people every year out of which 30 % are court-martialed . Find the amt of Foreign Money Pakistan Govt has to provide each year to run such a group.
6. If stabilty of democratic Govt. in pakistan is given by the following equation X exp3 +X exp2 -16 =i; Find out x.
7. Probaliblity of a Pakistani prime minister to be shot is 78 %. Probabilty of a Military general to be shot is 80 % . FInd the joint probability of a Prime minister to be shot who is also a Military general.
8. Find out geometrically the area of Pakistaan using PI Theorem with Osama BIn Ladens Correction (That is taking he value of PI = 786 instead of 3.14....), if Paktunistaan is taken as a heptagon.
9. A 'GHAURI' missile tries to fly from Drass to Kargil which is not too far from Drass (say 100 miles) and is exactly to the East of Drass . The wind is blowing from the South and the speed of the wind is exactly equal to the speed of the airplane. (The speed of the airplane is measured with respect to the air!)The pilot decides to steer traight to Kargil all the time during the flight. Will the airplane ever reach Kargil ?
10. What if the speed of the wind is k times the speed of the airplane, where k is a positive number (can be greater or less than 1)? Try to sketch the trajectory of the airplane (with respect to the ground, of course) in each of the three cases: k=1, k1 and k<1.
11. Briefly discuss the Unsolved problem f "Bisection of a Trinagle" with a Compass and an unmarked ruler if the triangle is named as KASHMIR.